THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED AND SUPPORTED OUR 2018 GALA at TRANQUILITY FARM!!
WE COULDN'T HAVE HAD SUCH A SUCCESSFUL EVENING WITHOUT YOU!
Join us for a fantastic evening at Tranquility Farm to benefit the SSCF's mission and support land conservation*!
** UPDATE: Due to the cold and snow forecast, the decision was made to move the Gala to Saturday, April 14th, 2018 -- ONE WEEK LATER.**
The time and location will remain the same. Thank you for your understanding!!
The Evening's Schedule:
- 5:00-6:00 pm: WELCOME RECEPTION with oysters & prosecco in the courtyard of the Manor Home while enjoying music from the Atoka String Quartet
- 5:00-6:15 pm: RAFFLE in the Manor Home - four rooms with four themed raffle baskets. One raffle ticket is included with each gala ticket, and guests may purchase an additional "arms length" of tickets for $20 cash.
- Men's Stirrup Cup basket
- Side Saddle Stirrup Cup basket
- Fox Stirrup Cup basket
- Middleburg Stirrup Cup basket
- 6:00-7:00 pm: HORS D'OEUVRES AND DRINKS in the barn during the SILENT AUCTION opening. Mingle and bid on some amazing items!
- 6:00-6:35 pm: Exclusive Maker's Mark Tasting and Lecture (tickets available separately)
- 7:00 pm-8:00 pm: DINNER by A La Carte Catering + Event Design; Announcement of the four raffle basket winners
- 8:00 pm-9:30pm: Dessert & coffee/tea is served; Kick up your heels while DANCING to music by DJ Lindy of M&L Entertainment
- 8:15 pm: Silent Auction closes
ATTIRE: Black-Tie, please.
PURCHASE TICKETS THROUGH PAYPAL BY USING THE LINKS BELOW.
If purchasing on your mobile device, the "cart" icon will appear at the BOTTOM of your screen; if purchasing on your laptop, the "cart" icon will appear in the banner at the TOP of this page. Click on the "cart" to finish purchasing. If you have any issues, please contact Devon at email@example.com or 540-287-2035. All tickets are non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding.
Enjoy a fabulous black-tie evening while supporting the SSCF's mission and the preservation of open space! Your ticket includes a prosecco & oyster reception; drinks and hors d'oeuvres; dinner; music and dancing; silent auction; and raffle! This exclusive event is limited to 80 guests.
Maker's Mark's John E. Vickers-Smith, II will give an informative and entertaining lecture on the history of bourbon and the methods of distillation. The tasting is three top bourbons: Maker's Mark, Maker's Mark 46, and Maker's Mark Cast Strength.
* A portion of the evenings proceeds will be donated to the Land Trust Alliance, a national conservation organization representing more than 1,700 land trusts across the United States.
Have Questions or Need Help? Please contact Devon with any Gala questions or for help purchasing Gala tickets at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-287-2035.
Thank You to our Gala Sponsors
Overall Gala Sponsor: William Stern - Access National Bank / Middleburg Bank
Strings Duo Sponsor: Jan Chrypinski
Cocktail Welcome Reception Sponsor: Ridgeside K9
Gala Program Sponsor: Salamander Resort and Spa
Maker's Mark Tasting Sponsor: Joseph Manson
Dinner Sponsor: Ryan Clegg - Clegg & Co. Real Estate Group/Atoka Properties
Table Centerpiece Sponsor: AHT Insurance - Tara Trout, Director, Farm and Equine Division
Dessert Sponsor: Cushman Insurance Agency - Cole Cushman
DJ Sponsor: Altus Consulting
Silent Auction Sponsor & Valet Parking Sponsor: Sprout Therapeutic Riding and Education Canter
Red Wine Sponsor: Stone Tower Winery
Location Sponsor: Tranquility Farm
Floral Arrangements Sponsor: An Affair with Flowers
Table Sponsor: Local Wood Event Rentals
Event Catering Sponsor: a La Carte Catering + Event Design
Dinnerware Sponsor: Blue Ridge Vintage Affairs