Join us for a fantastic evening at Tranquility Farm to benefit the SSCF's mission and support land conservation*!
The Evening's Schedule:
- 5:00-6:15 pm: WELCOME RECEPTION with oysters & prosecco in the courtyard of the Manor Home while enjoying music from the Atoka String Quartet
- 5:00-6:15 pm: RAFFLE in the Manor Home - four rooms with four themed raffle baskets. One raffle ticket is included with each gala ticket, and guests may purchase an additional "arms length" of tickets for $20 cash.
- Men's Stirrup Cup basket
- Side Saddle Stirrup Cup basket
- Fox Stirrup Cup basket
- Middleburg Stirrup Cup basket
- 6:00-7:00 pm: HORS D'OEUVRES AND DRINKS in the barn during the SILENT AUCTION opening. Mingle and bid on some amazing items!
- 6:00-6:35 pm: Exclusive Maker's Mark Tasting and Lecture (tickets available separately)
- 7:00 pm-8:00 pm: DINNER by A La Carte Catering + Event Design; Announcement of the four raffle basket winners
- 8:00 pm-9:30pm: Dessert & coffee/tea is served; Kick up your heels while DANCING to music by DJ Lindy of M&L Entertainment
- 8:15 pm: Silent Auction closes
ATTIRE: Black-Tie, please.
PURCHASE TICKETS THROUGH PAYPAL BY USING THE LINKS BELOW.
If purchasing on your mobile device, the "cart" icon will appear at the BOTTOM of your screen; if purchasing on your laptop, the "cart" icon will appear in the banner at the TOP of this page. Click on the "cart" to finish purchasing. Thank you! If you have any issues, please contact Devon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-287-2035.
Enjoy a fabulous black-tie evening while supporting the SSCF's mission and the preservation of open space! Your ticket includes a prosecco & oyster reception; drinks and hors d'oeuvres; dinner; music and dancing; silent auction; and raffle! This exclusive event is limited to 80 guests.
Maker's Mark's John E. Vickers-Smith, II will give an informative and entertaining lecture on the history of bourbon and the methods of distillation. The tasting is three top bourbons: Maker's Mark, Maker's Mark 46, and Maker's Mark Cast Strength.
* A portion of the evenings proceeds will be donated to the Land Trust Alliance, a national conservation organization representing more than 1,700 land trusts across the United States.
Have Questions or Need Help? Please contact Devon with any Gala questions or for help purchasing Gala tickets at email@example.com or 540-287-2035.